When we adopted WInter 2 months ago I was shopping for dog treats and after reading the ingredients list I said to myself- I can make all this! So I went to my kitchen and started pulling ingredients. Now I’m back at it in the Finding Arizona Kitchen and sharing my recipe, but this time I’m cooking up biscuits for my biscuit. Here is a delicious treat for your dog- Peanut Butter Puppy Biscuits.
1 C Coconut Flour
1/2 C Natural Peanut Butter
2 Lg Eggs
1/2 C Water
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and begin to mix your ingredients.
2. Cream eggs, peanut butter and water together in a large mixing bowl.
3. Next add the coconut flour to make a dough.
4. Shape into balls all the same size and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 20 (chewy) to 40 minutes (crispy). Depends on your dog’s preference and age on the texture of your biscuit.
5. Thoroughly cool before rewarding. Store in airtight container up to two weeks. Because this is a natural product with NO PRESERVATIVES you want to serve them fresh!
Let me know what you think, and how it turned out! Also if you are in the market for a new furry friend, remember to #AdoptDontShop. Check out the Adopt-a-Pet.com website to learn how you can sign up for alerts for certain breeds and areas to find your next best friend.