When it is too late to cook or we are too lazy to get in the kitchen Jose and I like to pull up the latest free delivery code from a reddit thread and order from our favorite fast finds in Phoenix.
Over the weekend, we build a fort with mountains of Jennifer Adams sheets and our new the Dotted Bow Pillows and ordered some late night grub to watch a movie and enjoy a quiet Friday night together. Whether you’re in Phoenix or not hopefully you can find some time to get horizontal with some carbs this weekend and load the Postmates app to get some food your way!
Our Top 5 on Postmates!
1. WTF Express. First, if you have the pleasure of going here it is like an adult cafeteria of your dreams. But not like school cafeteria, like Silicon Valley cafeteria. Any kind of food, seriously ANY! And it is delicious . If you order for delivery like us most of the time, then Jose recommends the Philly Cheese steaks and I always get the Gyro! Dont forget the hushpuppies!
2. Armadillo Grill. This hidden gem has been in business for over 20 years. Once I heard they were famous for their friend pickles, that is all I order. Jose recommends their burger. Great bar food but quality ingredients you can taste! But not a fan of their onion rings, just an FYI.
3. Halal Guys. You have probably noticed I like Greek food so at least 1 time a week I need a pita! The Halal Guys is a chain restaurant with a simple menu - beef or chicken. Of course Jose gets Chicken and I get Beef, but one thing we do agree on are their crinkle cut fries!
4. Panera Bread. Soup and Sammy was one of the first meals I learned to make at home so I am constantly craving this comfort food. I don’t believe in a soup season, even here in Arizona, so even when it is 100 degrees out, even at night, I crave a bread bowl and broccoli cheddar soup from Panera. Jose mixes it up with a Sammy, but always ordering something from their bakery. And It usually is a surprise because what we select is always sold out.
5. ‘Bertos Taco Shop. Anything ending in ‘Bertos. We crave Mexican Food a few times a week and if it has not been planned out we choose any taco shop local. The flavors of a hole in the wall shack remind me of home. No matter what we order its always extra green salsa and spicy carrots!
Comment bellow your fave Postmates orders! We are always open to trying new things!